Wednesday, February 1, 2017

The Return of Queen Heron

It's been so very long since my last post! I can hardly believe it. Time has passed so quickly. I had put my crafting practice aside, with a trail of many unfinished projects and small creations here and there. Over the past few years, creatively I've focused on nature photography and deepened my relationship with the land and my surroundings through time in the forest and garden.

However now I have the creative fiber flow once again. Hooray!

As a new mom, it has been challenging to "find the flow" and time to create again.  Lately, creating requires much more patience than before, and sometimes projects can take twice as long to complete, which was a bit of a shock to me at first. But I want my daughter to be exposed to the creative process, so it is all worth the extra time. It is so fun to watch her explore yarn and wool and all the colors and textures involved!

I will be documenting current fiber projects and inspiration. Hopefully you will join me along the journey!

Bright Blessings-
Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment