Thursday, November 19, 2009

Crocheted Cowl Neckwarmers






These are hand crocheted from wool/acrylic blend yarn, and are super soft and cozy.

They are all hand crocheted with love and light! 

Cowls are the perfect accessory for a winter walk in the forest, running errands, or outside waiting for the train.


My special stitch gives this cowl the perfect drape, shape and structure, and the yarn is super soft and snuggly to wear. 

It's hard to just have one color for yourself! You can pull it over you shoulders, or over your head and make it a hood. 

Year after year, this is a must-have accessory.


Some of these stylish cowls are now available in my Etsy shop. Come by and take a look!

3 comments:

  1. Hello to you!
    Found this post of your from aaaaages ago- and just wanted to say how lovely it is. I've been looking for a cowl project to get on with (don't ask me why, it's supposed to be summer here) and thought this was lovely.
    So, am off to get a glass of wine and have a good read through your posts- already love your nature photos, your drawings and your lovely afghan throw.
    Am your newest follower so I can keep up with what you do.
    If you have time, do pop over to my blog and see me, I am learning to crochet and would love to know what you think!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I am completely in love with your cowl pattern. Do you offer this crochet pattern for sell in your Etsy shop? I've got my yarn out and I'm ready to start whipping up some Christmas gifts and would love to use your pattern. Thanks Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to know this too, although it's been almost a year since it was asked and I don't see an answer. Great cowls!

    ReplyDelete