Sunday, May 10, 2009

My First Craft Sale


Yesterday I participated in the EtsyRain Spring Craft Sale. It was such a great experience! I met a wonderful, friendly group of vendors and organizers, and enjoyed meeting everyone and exploring a wide variety of handcrafted items. Since I worked retail at Pike Place Market for years, I was pleased to use those skills again with customers who approached my table, but this time I was talking about my own crafts and felting to many folks who were unfamiliar with the process of making fabric from fiber. Oh, and I also made some sales, and I really enjoy the live sale transaction of my flowers! I hope to participate in more craft sales in the future, and I will post them here on my blog.

Thanks Team EtsyRain organizers for making the day such a smooth success!

No comments:

Post a Comment